Facebook messenger is a useful app, which is used to communicate with friends with the help of text messenges or calls. But sometimes it is neccessary to delete the app. To delete Facebook messenger users must first log into the Facebook social network on the device. This is possible from a desktop, mobile phone or another mobile device such as an iPhone. Once the person can sign into the app or page, he or she can manage the social media account to remove Facebook messenger at his or her discretion. This does invalidate access to friend accounts, requests, uploading and downloading with the messenger, the share option, contacts and chat. The call option, open settings, and friends are no longer visible or accessible when the messenger is gone. However, this does not delete the Facebook account.
The company uses the following:
- Basic account details
- Surrounding content
- Payment information
- Links and cookies
How to Delete Facebook Messenger on Android
Learning how to delete the Facebook app on your Android is simple with the following steps:
- Navigate to the App Store which usually upgrades in the 2019 year at least once
- Search for the Facebook messenger in the Google Play Store
- Tap on the messenger icon
- Tap on uninstall button next
- After then tapping on OK, the user confirms the removal of the app
How to Uninstall and Delete Facebook Messenger on iOS
Learning how to get rid of Facebook messenger safely with iOS is just as simple as with Android devices with the following steps.
- Press and hold the Facebook messenger icon on the phone’s main screen or where the user moved the app if in a different place
- The phone will eventually shake which provides the icon’s X to appear
- Tap the small X in the upper left of the icon to uninstall
- Uninstall messenger on the iPhone by tapping delete
Conclusion: Your Privacy
Maintaining privacy on the phone or with another electronic device is difficult, and it is important to learn how to delete messenger instead of Facebook on the phone. The individual can disable the app by turning the phone off, but he or she can also manage the same by uninstalling the app. Tools and support are available through RusVPN. Remove the application through a delete of the messenger app. How to delete messenger steps are simple. How to delete FB messenger is easy to manage with the step-by-step guide.
Six things you need to know about the uninstalling Facebook Messenger
What happens if I uninstall the Facebook app?
- By uninstalling Facebook App your profile is not visible and if the app has no connection with the phone then a person will not get notifications, but with desktop version, the same can make it possible.
How do I completely remove Facebook?
- Click at the top right of Facebook page and then go to click settings and press deactivation and deletion and then select delete account and then click continue to account deletion and by entering password click continue and then click delete the account.
How to uninstall messenger on iPhone?
- From home screen press and hold Facebook messenger icon and then tap small X at the top left corner of the icon to uninstall Facebook Messenger App and afterward on query confirm to delete the app and finally it will delete.
How to uninstall Facebook on Android?
- For that purpose go to the Android setting and open the application manager and then tap Facebook and uninstall the same and process is complete.
Can I disable Facebook Messenger?
- Disable Facebook messenger is possible by turning off its messenger via the Facebook app and tap menu icon on the right-hand side of the app and scroll down until app settings appear. Scroll the bottom and turn Facebook chat toggle off.
How to uninstall Messenger on Android?
- For uninstalling messenger on android go to phone settings and open application manager and tap messenger and then tap uninstall.
RusVPN for [platform]
on VPNBase rating