To delete Facebook messenger users must first log into Facebook on the device. This is possible from a desktop, mobile phone or another electronic device such as an iPhone. Once the person can sign into the app or page, he or she can manage the social media account to remove Facebook messenger at his or her discretion. This does invalidate access to friend accounts, requests, uploading and downloading with the messenger, the share option, contacts and chat. The call option, open settings and friends are no longer visible or accessible when messenger is gone. However, this does not delete the Facebook account.
- Basic account details
- Surrounding content
- Payment information
- Links and cookies
How to Delete Facebook Messenger on Android
Learning how to delete Facebook app on your Android is simple with the following steps:
- Navigate to the App Store which usually upgrades in the 2019 year at least once
- Search for the Facebook messenger in the Google Play Store
- Tap on the messenger icon
- Tap on uninstall next
- After then tapping on OK, the user confirms the removal of the app
The user can also hold the app on the front page of the phone and send it to uninstall without accessing the Google Play Store. If this does not completely work, then the individual can also follow the preceding steps.
How to Uninstall and Delete Facebook Messenger on iOS
Learning how to get rid of Facebook messenger safely with iOS is just as simple as with Android devices with the following steps.
- Press and hold the Facebook messenger icon on the phone’s main screen or where the user moved the app if in a different place
- The phone will eventually shake which provides the icon’s X to appear
- Tap the small X in the upper left of the icon to uninstall
- Uninstall messenger on the iPhone by tapping delete
Conclusion: Your Privacy
Maintaining privacy on the phone or with another electronic device is difficult, and it is important to learn how to delete messenger instead of Facebook on the phone. The individual can disable the app by turning the phone off, but he or she can also manage the same through uninstalling it. Tools and support are available through RusVPN. Remove the application through a delete of the messenger app. The how to delete messenger steps are simple. How to delete FB messenger is easy to manage with the step-by-step guide.
RusVPN for [platform]
on VPNBase rating